Glory boosting helps boost your Crucible rank. The ranking system starts everyone at the Guardian level and sets them on a path to the final level, called Legend. The full Destiny 2 Crucible ranks are:
GLORY LEVELS / RANKS
– Guardian (level 1) 0 – 199 pts
– Brave (Level 2) 200 – 1049 pts
– Heroic (Level 3) 1050 – 2099 pts
– Fabled (Level 4) 2100 – 3499 pts
– Mythic (Level 5) 3500 – 5449 pts
– Legend (Level 6) 5450 – 5500 pts
– Brave (200 pts) – Reward – Imminent Storm
– Heroic (1050 pts) – Reward – The Button & Fire-Forged Chest Ornament
– Fabled (2100 pts) – Reward – Redrix’s Claymore legendary Pulse Rifle
– Mythic (3500 pts) – Reward – Wishbringer
– Legend (5450 pts) – Reward – Glory and Grandeur Gun Ornament & True Glory (Season 3)
For each new rank earned, players receive a reward package which can include items like masterwork cores, engrams, and tokens. Players who reach Legend status can opt to prestige, a multiplayer shooter term indicating the player resets the progression system, for a chance to earn even more rewards. It’s worth noting that players will have to hit the Fabled rank in order to unlock each season’s unique weapon. For Season 3, the unique weapon is a pulse rifle called Redrix’s Claymore.
Glory Boosting orders will usually take place Tuesday-Thursday when Trials is not live or when our PVP Sherpas have vacancies in their Trial’s schedules. Please allow our Sherpas to schedule in a way that promotes efficiency and helps ensure that you maximize your Glory Points gained. The Rewards change seasonally, not weekly. For larger Glory Boosting orders please expect several days for completion.