MOMENTS OF TRIUMPH
Starting July 9, 2019, Moments of Triumph for Year 2 of Destiny 2 will become available. Players will be challenged to complete triumphs that span content throughout the solar system, from the Dreaming City to the EDZ. This year will be fairly straight forward: Complete in-game triumphs, unlock rewards.
- 1. Complete 1 Moment of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Emblem
- 2. Complete 5 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Sparrow
- 3. Complete 10 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Ship
- 4. Complete 15 Moments of Triumph, the Moments of Triumph T-Shirt offer becomes available
- 5. Complete ALL Moments of Triumph, unlock the Moments of Triumph 2019 Seal and Title
This year, the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt will be available through Bungie Rewards. Players will can earn their offer code by unlocking triumphs starting on Tuesday. Those who are signed up to receive Bungie emails will receive a notification to purchase on Fridays, or they can directly receive their codes via Bungie.net/rewards. The last day to purchase the customized T-Shirt is September 30, 2019.
Those who own Destiny 2 will have the ability to earn all in-game rewards. In order to earn the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt offer, players will need to own Destiny 2: Forsaken. To complete all 2019 Triumphs and unlock their title, players will need to own the Destiny 2 Annual Pass.
- Legendary Valor – Achieve a Valor rank of “Legend” in any season.
- Crucible Pinnacle Arms – Earn a Crucible pinnacle weapon from any Season
- Vanguard Pinnacle Arms – Earn a Vanguard pinnacle weapon from any Season
- Nothing Left to Say – Complete mission “Nothing Left to Say”
- The Vault – NA
- Mythic – Achieve a Infamy rank of “Mythic” in any season.
- Gambit Pinnacle Arms – Earn a Gambit pinnacle weapon from any Season
- Inheritance – Complete the dungeon The Shattered Throne
- O Murderer Mine – Complete “Last Wish”
- Valiant Savior – “Scourge of the Past”
- Going the Distance – Get a perfect score in “The Gauntlet” by having all six players complete every lap before time runs out.
- Prime Fashion – Win a Gambit Prime match while wearing a full set of Notorious armor
- Bedazzled – Fully upgrade the Chalice of Opulence
Solstice of Heroes Triumphs
- Strike Spelunker – Complete 100 Strikes
- Exotic Arsenal – Complete all Exotic Armory Triumphs
- Gun for Hire – Complete bounties throughout the system
- Challenger – Complete weekly challenges throughout the system
- Fashion Hero – Upgrade the full Solstice of Heroes Armor Set to Legendary Quality
- Above and Beyond – Masterwork Any Solstice of Heroes Armor
- Master Smith – Forge 100 Weapons from Research Frames
Solstice of heroes will also bring new loot offerings to players, more information will be posted on a Bungie blog post on July 27th.